Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Elizabeth Wahyu

Its been a while since I've been able to update my blog. Been swamped with family stuff, workshop stuff and, well, fun stuff. ^_^

One of the fun stuff has to do with photographing Elizabeth Wahyu, an Indonesian custom jewelry designer. I asked if I could play around with some stuff I learned at various workshops during her shoot and she willingly obliged (cos she likes to play too).

She had mentioned to me that one of the things she wanted was a good photograph for her website of her serious side; something of which no other photographer has ever shot her. I thought that was weird because she's a very beautiful woman.

Anyway, armed with a little Jerry Ghionis, Yervant, and yours truly, the following images are my favs.










































1 comment:

Squared M Studio said...

I agree. She is a very attractive lady with nice lookin jewelry to boot.
Hope to see more of your work really soon.
Bravo !